09 June 2008

The New 7 Wonders of the World

Have always wondered which are the new ones. Someone sent this last year, but typical me just opened, read, and closed it with very minimal attention. So, as I was cleaning my inbox I found this again and might as well post it here for my personal future reference. ^_^


The New 7 Wonders of the World announced during the Official Declaration ceremony in Lisbon , Portugal on Saturday, July 7, 2007 - 07.07.07.


1. THE TAJ MAHAL, INDIA


2. THE ROMAN COLLOSEUM, ITALY


3. PETRA, JORDAN


4. MACHU PICHU, PERU



5. THE GREAT WALL, CHINA


6. CHRIST REDEEMER, BRAZIL


7. CHICHEN ITZA, MEXICO




I've only been to one of the wonders of the world. And my dream is to visit all these places before I kick the bucket (after completing my Haj, of course)...

So, anyone kind enough to sponsor a trip? ;P

No comments: