09 May 2009

Aching Legs

Went gallivanting around town today:

1. Left home early to go to the Neurosurgery Hospital, but upon reaching there I was told that class was canceled. Haiyaaah... Decided to walk back home and so began the 30 minutes journey up & down the hill back to the house...

2. Reached home, had some snacks, and then went out again for some gift-shopping with Ms JZ to the mall. Went round and round the mall while keeping an eye for the things that we wanted to get and had lunch at the food court there.

3. Left the mall at half past four. Ms JZ went back home while I went to the Paediatrics Hospital (which is just 15 minutes from the mall) on foot, walking uphill, for a garda session with our paeds surgery lecturer.

4. After garda, walked back down the hill with the boys and then walked back home alone...

Mak aih, patut la kaki rasa macam nak tercabut je. Nasib baik pakai sneakers tadi, kalau tak, isk...

And now my feet and legs are aching and it feels like the muscles are being twisted in knots. Can't tell you how much I'm longing for a foot and full body massage now, sigh....


NB: Yeah, I know I'm out of shape. I should be used to walking a lot here, but I guess going up and down the hill was a bit too much for my sleep-deprived body today.
Sungguh lah tak fit nya diriku ini, hmmmmm.....

No comments: