18 December 2008

Holiday..... YAY!

Yes! We have started our Christmas break already and it's till 4th of January. What am I to do with all those free time? Well, I should be studying since we'll be having a rather busy exam session this semester with Nephrology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, ENT and Occupational Medicine papers this time around. Fuhhhhh....

Buuuuuttttt, it's the holidays!! Maybe a few days for recreational purposes won't be that bad, you know? So therein lies the dilemma; where to go this time? Anywhere outside of the country is certainly out of the question right now because we are not really financially able, but maybe somewhere around here would do too. Or maybe another skiing trip like we had last year would be great, although we should go somewhere else this time since I was informed that already the place is famous amongst the students and a couple of them might be flocking to that place. Hmmmm....

So, mana mau pigi lohhh? Bored as hell at home, and not in the mood yet to scour the books. Normally a bit of fresh air outside walking around would cure the boredom, but with the current weather I will be risking freezing my ass, extremities and face (not in that order though *wink*) if I wanna go venturing outside. Oh well, I guess for the time being I'll have to make do with completing watching seasons 3 and 4 of Battlestar Galactica. More Cylons running amok, frak me....

Happy Holidays!!


No comments: