31 March 2009

Ehem!

Woke up this morning with a scratchy throat, and by mid-day there was definitely a sign of a throat irritation. Aiseymen.... this is the one thing that I have been trying to avoid, coz when I get the coughing fits they'll usually be accompanied with chest pains and insomnia and plus they'll last for at least a week or so. I hate it when this happens coz I could really bring the house down with the sound. Yup, that loud my coughs were.....

Already bought some lozenges from the pharmacy. Hope it'll help. Am keeping myself warm too, and definitely only warm water/drinks from now on.

Cepat lah sihat, penat ah sakit ni..... :((

3 comments:

erin said...

Hehe Im here.. love ur novel collections, still reading DSteele even after STF?? And love Hugh Grant in whatever version.. anyways, ive been watching DVDs or whatever literature classic on movie. I just love to read the English (or English for hearing impaired) subtitles of the lit movies. Just couldnt be bothered to read the novels itself.

evamy said...

Erin, I still have some of Ms Steele's books but only some, and they're all back home. Don't have none with me here, I only bring 2 books/novels per year coz I figured that it's gonna be difficult to bring 'em all back once I go back home for good.

As for the English classical lits, well it all started when we were in STF itself. We've had to content ourselves with Pride & Prejudice for 1 whole year for the class reader and apart from reading the M&B books (secretly) in the library there was certainly lack of reading material. But anyways, I rarely have time to sit down with a good book nowadays. Only managed to do that when I am back home in Malaysia...

erin said...

I know, there is a simplified version of some lit novels that we should be reading for English -- god, I couldnt make the head or tails of it back then. Seems totally unrelevant to me!