15 April 2009

Hibernate Mode...

Salut!

We have just started our Easter break, so now I could finally finish up the posts that are currently in the draft folder. I know it has been a while since I last updated this blog, but things have been pretty hectic lately that I found myself unable to even compose a coherent paragraph.

But even with the packed schedule and on-calls, I am really having a blast! It's kinda funny coz --> Medicine=Fun -- is deemed impossible. Maybe it's something in the air, maybe it's the current lovely weather, or maybe it's the fact that I am in the 'zone' where life is like looking through a rose-coloured glass. Well, whatever the reason is, I am grateful and thankful for His mercy, love, and abundant bestowals in whatever form they may be. Alhamdulillah....

Alrighty then, back to draft board!
But, uhuh, maybe I could do with some shut-eye and mental cleansing before attempting those. So, see y'all (not too) soon okay!

Toodles!!

And to my Orthodox friends:
PASTE FERICITA !!

No comments: