14 February 2009

2 Things

This is a tag posted by a fellow Srikandi in FB. Still got a few more tags that I've got to do in the notes box there but kinda lazy to do them now. This tag may look simple, but boy was I scratching my head trying to answer them coz I realized that I have more than 2 answers for each of the questions!!
Typical Gemini I am, LOL...


1. Top 2 things found in your wallet:
- Money
- Blood type card (in case of emergencies, I'm O+ ok!)

2. Top 2 songs you can listen to again and again:
- Plush (Stone Temple Pilots)
- No Air (Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown)

3. Top 2 reasons to watch television:
- House (love the sarcasm and medical jargon)
- Battlestar Galactica

4. Top 2 places I'd want to visit:
- Paris
- Scotland

5. Top 2 obsessions:
- Jane Austen
- the Darkhunters

6. Top 2 favorite nick name:
- Eve/Evie
- Sophie (only Mdm Popovici calls me this!)

7. Top 2 favorite food:
- Caramel pudding
- Tokne's cooking (Y.U.M.M.Y!!)

8. Top 2 favorite snacks:
- Caramel popcorn
- Sour cream & onion flavoured chips

9. Top 2 favorite websites:
- www.thestar.com.my
- www.facebook.com

10. Top 2 goals you want to accomplish:
- Completing my hajj
- Publishing a scientific paper on a medical discovery

11. Top 2 favorite colors:
- Blue
- Pink

12. Top 2 favorite parts of the house:
- Bedroom
- Kitchen

13. Top 2 things I can't wait to happen:
- Financial independence
- Meeting THE one (that is IF there is such a thing lah...)

14. Top 2 places where I love to shop:
- MidValley Megamall, KL
- Any hypermarkets

15. Top 2 movies I could watch over and over again:
- Centerstage
- Drumline (it reminds me of the good ole band days, sigh...)


Okay peeps, I'm tagging everyone who are reading this. So, considered you're tagged!

No comments: