05 February 2009

TV Personality Quizzes

Have Pneumology viva tomorrow, and yet I'm blogging here. What is wrong with me???

Me thinks me is mentally fatigued from Gastroenterology exam yesterday. Too much drama and the longest exam I've ever had to sit for. Lucky me that it was all good though, even with all the chaos and the typical bruhaha courtesy from several brainless twits. Left the house at 8am and came back at 8pm. Hadn't had anything except for a cup of hot chocolate in the afternoon, but couldn't even find the strength to have a proper dinner, just ate some toasts and hot chocolate and practically passed out till morning. Oh gosh, I am just too old for this lah, isk isk...


Neways, while blog-hopping I came across these quizzes. Curiosity got the better of me so I've decided to try it just for laughs.


And so, from my favourite TV shows, I am....

Which House Character Are You?

More on House. Created by BuddyTV

I'm Wilson am I? Well, well, would never have thought that I am anything like him, but then again this is just a quiz, ain't it?



Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?

More on Grey's Anatomy. Created by BuddyTV

OMG, Cristina Yang? SERIOUSLY??? I mean, I love her character and her determination is inspiring, but I actually gasped when I got the results for this because it is totally surprising! Me a Cristina Yang, who would've thot? Not me apparently...



Which Battlestar Galactica Character Are You?

More on Battlestar Galactica. Created by BuddyTV

The Chief eh? Well now....... --- Frack it, I'm a Cylon lah! SCHNITS!!!



And last but not least....

Which Harry Potter Character Are You?

Created by BuddyTV

HARRY POTTER??? Uiihhhh...this is too much!!


n/b: Was too surprised and dumbfounded to take other quizzes. Maybe will attempt the others, when I am in the right mind that is. Have to go back scouring the books again, sigh...
Oh and another thing, I SWEAR that I only took those quizzes once only tau! I'm not that obsessed to get the right answer/personality by doing it over and over again ok (like someone I know does)!

No comments: