09 February 2009

Taking a break

I'm on my study break now. Had to have one as I feel that my brain is turning into mush, damn the weather is so optimum for a nap and my bed have been calling me endlessly all day long. Resist melle, resist....

We're having Occupational Medicine tomorrow in the Spitalul de Recuparare. Seems that it's gonna be the last class, so everyone should drag their butts all the way to Nicolina. Hopefully the bus won't be too packed tomorrow morning, else am gonna die of suffocation (kerana dikelilingi org2 yg tak mandi berminggu-minggu, perghhhhh)...

I am actually running out of ideas for blogging. Well actually, I have a bunch of them swirling in my head but have none of the time to finish them properly. It's not easy maintaining two blogs at a time, but I'm gonna do it anyways. What? Oh yeah, I have another blog here on Blogspot. But it is to be remained incognito, at least for now. Funny though, I seem to have the tendency to write there instead of in here. Some entries are overlapped, but some are totally different. I guess one can say that there is another side of me, another layer, that only a few know. Will I ever make it public? Maybe yes, maybe never...

Ok lah. Break is over. Gotta hit the books again. Oh no, my tummy is making weird noises in there. Must be the glass of chocolate milk for supper that I had just now. Sigh, for someone who's lactose intolerant I don't learn my lesson well, don't I. But I love dairy!! How lah... :((

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallamak! Ramai yang tak mandi ye? Hhuhuhuhu.

Kat sini pun rasanya ramai yang tak mandi juga. Tp nasib baik, setakat pengalaman Ira, semuanya wangi2. Ahaks!

So well understood the situation when you have lots of idea but no time to write until you lost all the idea. Hahaha. Always in that situation too.

Anyway, enjoy your break!

evamy said...

Thanks ira!

Heheh tu lah, diorang kat sini memang sayang nak mandi sebab bil air mahal. Wangi tu ada lah jugak, kadang2 rasa macam diorang sembur satu botol sblm keluar rumah, tapi sembur banyak mana pun kalau dah sebulan tak mandi mesti gerenti ada bau punya lah, huhu...

Idea memang ada tapi entah tak tau kenapa tak sempat2 nak blogging. Padahal bukannya bz sangat pun, rasanya awak lagi bz ngan studies & family kan. Hmmm, kalau Cik Malas dah datang den dah takleh nak buat apo2 dah hai.. Ni exam dah nak abis maybe boleh lah mula update kat sini. Insyaallah...