21 February 2009

Habis Sudah

The exams are finally over, YAY!! After 1++ months of mental purging plus the drama that usually goes along with it, it's a miracle that I'm still alive and breathing albeit a little (little???) bit worn out from this torturous period. Finally, I could catch up with some sleep and could finally get to read (and re-read) the Darkhunter series that I've been longing to finish so that I can finally know what's the deal with Acheron, my luscious hunk! Creatures of the night, here I come...

From what I've been told, next semester is gonna be extra crazier; hectic schedules, faraway hospitals, tough subjects etc etc... I had better be well-rested to start scouring the books again next week. How I wish that the semester break could be longer than one week, sigh.....

So, noapte buna peeps, and hope to meet you in my dreams Ash...

p/s: It snowed again today! Weird weather this is, isy...

No comments: